Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wife Threw Out Gold Coins, Thought They Had Expired

BILLINGSGATE JOURNAL (Dateline San Diego)

BULLETIN: As most of you know, gold is selling upwards of $800.00 an ounce. I recently inherited a collection of Double Eagles dated in the 1800's. I never put them in a safe deposit box because I loved to look at them and feel their rich weight. The other night I went to check on them and they weren't there. I asked my wife if she knew where they were. She said that she threw them away because she thought that they had expired because they were obviously older than their stamped dates. I don't believe I have ever asked for any help in the years that I have published my JOURNAL. What do you think that I should do? And do you believe my wife?

ps: My wife wasn't blond when we got married 34 years ago, but she is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home